Designed to be easily cleaned by water, Phrozen’s Water-Washable Resins are sturdy, durable, and print with speed.
Customized for a 405nm LCD printer, the Water-Washable Resin takes only 7 seconds for cure time using the Shuffle XL and 1.5 seconds using Phrozen’s Sonic printers.
This resin works best for printing 3D figurines as well as product prototypes.
XY Resolution: 30 µm
Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
Ways to Rinse: Clean with water & spray with air gun.
Elongation: 24 %
Break Value: 12 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 77D
I-Zod Impact：3.04 KJ/m2
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated condition.
- Shake well before use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sun-light exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year