ACCESS: Phrozen Aqua 4K Resin
- Worldwide shipping
- En stock
- Inventario en el camino
Phrozen’s new Aqua 4K resin is designed to showcase 3D models in high resolution and works best with the Sonic Mini 4K / Sonic Mighty 4K 3D Printer. The formula is created to allow every designer to print the exact replica of their designs with the added benefits of no shrinkage and low odour.
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 150 cps
- Tensile Strength (Break): 2 Mpa
- Elongation: 7 %
- I-ZOD Impact Strength: 6.78 KJ/m2
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 77 Shore D
- Water Contact Angle: 35 degree
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year
TERMS OF SALE
Slight variance in length, size and colour may occur. By placing your order, you agree to the terms of sale.