Phrozen’s ABS-like Resins creates high-resolution, sturdy models and are best for general modeling and industrial applications.
With its light color, it is also exceptionally suitable for painting models after the curing process.
Viscosity: 77 cps
Tg: 70 °C
Elongation: 2 %
Break Value: 12 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 79D
I-Zod Impact: 2.32 KJ/m2
Volume: 500g per bottle
XY Planar Resolution: 0.050 mm
Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
Property: High hardness and toughness, and resolution. Its light color is suitable for post-process, like painting.
Ways to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun
Suitable For: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Applications: General modeling & Industrial prototype proofing.
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year