Phrozen’s Rock-Black Stiff Resins creates sturdy, flexible models that withstand heat up to 97 °C, making it ideal for printing industrial parts.
Viscosity: 119 cps
Tg: 97 °C
Elongation: 4 %
Break Value: 30 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 81D
I-Zod Impact: 2.68 KJ/m2
Weight: 1KG per bottle
XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
Layer Height / Parameter: 12 sec @ 50 um
Ways to Rinse: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
Compatible Printers: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Application: Engineering Components
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year