Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model 3D Printer Resin 1kg
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin has been specifically developed to rapidly produce highly accurate dental models.
With its Water-Washable features, you don’t need any post curing equipment to clean the 3D printed model.
Weight: 1KG per bottle
Flexural Strength: >1875 MPa
Flexural Modulus: 3.04 KJ/m2
Hardness: >75 Shore D
Viscosity: 0.771 Pa·s
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated condition.
- Shake well before use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sun-light exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year
【Remove Residue with Ease】Phrozen Water-Washable Resin is designed to be easily rinsed by water which means that you no longer need any ethanol and IPA to clean up your resin 3D prints.
【High Accuracy】With a Medit intraoral scanner, more than 90% of variation falls within ±0.05mm on dental 3D models created by Water-Washable Dental Model Resin.
【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】With low deformation or shrinkage, this resin is ideal to create a perfect match between dental models with removable dies; ensuring that no printed parts ever change in shape.
【Low Viscosity】Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin is easy to print with and can be post-processed easily thanks to its low viscosity levels.
【Low Odor】Say bye-bye pungent smells as Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin won’t make your place reek of resin fumes.
* Phrozen provides a wide range of resins that can be used for a variety of purposes. Please refer to this link to see which resin is best suited for your needs.